Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Chapter 15, Arogag discussion continues as I reveal my favorite foreshadow moments, give and take some house points, and call out what I thought was Riddikulus!
- “No, I’m sorry, there’s every chance the attacker might come back to finish these people off. . . .”
- Hagrid’s hint about the spiders was far easier to understand — the trouble was, there didn’t seem to be a single spider left in the castle to follow.
- “Sir,” said Malfoy loudly. “Sir, why don’t you apply for the headmaster’s job?”
- “Ron — that girl who died. Aragog said she was found in a bathroom,” said Harry, ignoring Neville’s snuffling snores from the corner. “What if she never left the bathroom? What if she’s still there?”
I’m giving house points to:
- The car!! 50 points for saving these children from being spider food!
- Fang 10 points for being a good watch dog! (Who’s a good boy??)
I’m taking house points away from:
- Harry and Ron are both losing 15 for such a stupid idea to go following spiders into the forbidden forest while hogwarts is on lockdown.
- Arogag is losing 50 for being willing to eat Hagrid friends! That’s not a good friend move!
- Hagrid is losing 100 for trusting Arogag and nearly sending Harry and Ron to their deaths!
- This WHOLE CHAPTER is ridiculous.
- Also, the car!
If you enjoy podcast and want more benefits and content, BECOME A PATRON: https://www.patreon.com/BelatedBinge
I'd also love for you to join the discussion by leaving a voicemail on my website: https://www.belatedbinge.com/
Find Belated Binge on social media:
Thanks for listening!!!!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/belated-binge/support